Date: 10 – 12 December, 2020
Location: Hall No. 4A & Hall 4B, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India
Organizer: Worldex India Exhibition & Promotion Pvt. Ltd., 309, Parvati Premises, Sun Mill Complex, Lower Parel (W), Mumbai 400013 Maharashtra India
Phone: +(91)-(22) 40376700 – 30
Timings: 10:00 – 18:00
The Largest International Textile Sourcing Show of South Asia
Intex South Asia New Delhi 2020: Event Profile
Intex South Asia New Delhi 2020 provides one-stop comprehensive sourcing & trading platform for global apparel manufactures, international sourcing & buying offices, buying houses, apparel brands & retailers, etc. to source and connect with quality suppliers of yarns, apparel & denim fabrics, clothing accessories, dyes & chemicals and other allied services from South Asia, South-East Asia and other international markets. Since its launch in 2015, Intex South Asia has successfully connected with professional trade buyers from more than 30 countries and regions with an excellent growth of more than 30% in exhibitors’ year-on-year basis making it the largest and only international textile sourcing show of South Asia region.
Intex South Asia New Delhi 2020: Highlights
- Showcasing more than 250+ suppliers from 20+ countries and region
- County Pavilions from India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Turkey etc.
- Fashion Fiesta – Networking Cocktail and Fashion Show
- Interactive Business Forum and Workshop | VIP Platinum Lounge
- Across the board promotion of your textile products and services through different channels
Advantage South Asia
- South Asia is one of the world’s premier garment export hub accounting for 12% of global exports and manufacturing 80% of the world’s brands.
- South Asian industry can benefit from the intra-regional trade brought about by regional cumulation. India plays a pivotal role for intra-regional integration due to its politically neutral status in the South Asian region, creating a positive business environment for entrepreneurs from Sri Lanka, India, Pakistan and Bangladesh to meet and do business together. Thus making India the “gateway to the huge South Asian market”.
- India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka & Pakistan together exported garments worth US$ 49 billion in 2014-15 and are expected to reach US$ 84 billion by 2020.
- South Asia’s greatest opportunity also lies in the fact that it has the largest youth population (487 million) in the world. With increasing disposable incomes, they are driving higher apparel sales year after year in the domestic markets, which in turn is also accelerating intra-regional trade.
Intex South Asia New Delhi 2020: Exhibitor Profile
Acrylic, Blended, Brushed, Cabled, Carded, Coated, Combed, Cotton, Dyed, Elastic, Core, Fancy, Lace, Linen, Nylon, Organic, Polyester, Ring, Spun, Silk, Synthetic, Textured, Twisted, Wool, and many more…
Acrylic, Art Silk, Batik, Blended, Chiffon, Corduroy, Cotton, Denim, Dyed, Embroidery, Fancy, Interlock, Jacquard, Jersey, Knitted, Linen, Netting, Nylon, Organza, Polyester, Printed, Silk, and many more…
Buttonhole, Buttons, Cord, Elastic, Embroidery, Interlining, Labels, Motifs, Piping, Pocketing Fabric, Ribbons, Rivet, Rosettes, Sequins, Tapes, Threads, Toggles, Trimmings, Velcro, Zippers, and many more…
Cotton Denim, Cross-hatch Denim, Denim Yarns, Dry Denim, Denim Accessories, Fashion Denim, Floc Coated Denim, Linen Denim, Raw Denim, Open End Denim, Poly Denim, and many more…
- Allied Services
Dyes & Chemicals, Testing and Certification, CAD / CAM systems and Software, Textile Design Studios, Trade & Forecast Agency, Textile / Apparel Solutions Provider, and many more…
- Dyes & Chemicals
Dyestuff and Pigment, Basic Dye, Direct Dye, Reactive Dye, Sulphur Dye, Indigo Blue, Sulfureted Black, Organic Pigment, Printing Plasm, Color Dyestuff, Dye Intermediates, and many more…