Date: 15 – 19 October, 2020
Location: National Exhibition and Convention Center (Shanghai) – 333, Songze Avenue, Qingpu District, Shanghai, China
Organizer: Beijing Textile Machinery International Exhibition Co. – No. 12 East Chang An St. Beijing 100742 China PR
Phone: +86 10 58221177-614
Timings: 09:00 AM – 06:00 PM
ITMA ASIA +CITME 2020: China’s International Textile Expo, Shanghai
Since 2008, a combined show known as “ITMA ASIA+CITME” has been held in China, scheduled to take place every two years. Taking off in Shanghai, the milestone event features the unique strengths of the ITMA brand and China’s most important textile event – CITME. This move to combine the two shows into one mega high-quality event is strongly supported by all nine CEMATEX European textile machinery associations, CTMA (China Textile Machinery Association) and JTMA (Japan Textile Machinery Association). The sixth edition of the combined show will be held from 15 to 19 October 2020 at the new National Exhibition and Convention Centre (NECC) in Shanghai.
Le Comité Européen Des Constructeurs de Machines Textiles (CEMATEX)
CEMATEX, Le Comité Européen des Constructeurs de Machines Textiles, whose 9 members are from the following countries:
- Belgium – Syndicat des Constructeurs Belges de Machines Textiles (SYMATEX)
- France – Union des Constructeurs de Matériel Textile de France (UCMTF)
- Germany – VDMA Fachverband Textilmaschinen
- Italy – Associazione Costruttori Italiani di Macchinario per l’Industria Tessile (ACIMIT)
- Netherlands – Groep Textielmachines (GTM)
- Spain – Asociación Española de Constructores de Maquinaria Textil (AMTEX)
- Sweden – Textile Machinery Association of Sweden (TMAS)
- Switzerland – Swissmem Textile Machinery Division
- United Kingdom – British Textile Machinery Association (BTMA)
The Sub-Council of Textile Industry, CCPIT (CCPIT TEX)
China Textile Machinery Association (CTMA)
China International Exhibition Center Group Corp. (CIEC)
In Partnership with
- Japan Textile Machinery Association (JTMA)
- Beijing Textile Machinery International Exhibition Co.
- ITMA Services N.V.
Features of ITMA ASIA+CITME 2020
- A huge showcase of cutting-edge solutions for textile makers
- Strong support from all major trade associations around the world
- Some 100,000 trade visitors from all sectors of the global textile industry
- Over 1,600 exhibitors expected to take part in the show
- Over 170,000 sqm of exhibition space
- Exhibition showcased by product category for the convenience of visitors
- Stringent control in force to protect intellectual property
About ITMA ASIA+CITME 2020
A total of 1,673 exhibitors from 28 countries and regions participated in the exhibition, which covered over 170,000 square meters of gross exhibition space.
By the end of the five-day show on 25 October, the fifth combined showcase registered a visitor-ship of over 100,000 from 102 countries and regions. 20% of the visitors came from outside China.