Event Date: 05 – 08 December, 2019
Location: The Exhibition Centre, Helipad Ground, Sector-17, Gandhinagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Organizer: K And D Itmach Expositions Lpp, 711, The Summit Business Bay, WEH Metro Station, Opp. Cinemax, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri (East), Mumbai 400093 Maharashtra, India
Phone: +91 22 26820284/86/87/88
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
ITMACH India 2019: Event Profile
India is the second largest giant in the textile manufacturing nation globally. Consequently, the country also offers enormous opportunities to strengthen its position in this booming business. Simultaneously, her neighboring countries in the South East Asia & Middle East are emerging hubs for textile & apparel manufacturing & trade. Thus, the growing textile industry in India & neighboring countries need adequate interaction with the technology providers. The industry quintessentially looks for first-hand experience of latest technology.
While machinery makers are desirous of meeting the growing markets, innovations and developments, exchanging ideas & knowledge with the user industry. Scheduled from 5 – 8th December, 2019 in Gandhinagar at the outskirts of the Ahmedabad, ITMACH India 2019 Exhibition is going to be the marketplace to interact with potential new & existing investors from India and neighboring countries.
ITMACH India 2019: Why Exhibit?
- India – being a large textile manufacturing country and fastest growing large economy in the world, has enormous opportunities to strengthen its position in this business.
- The country’s textile industry friendly policies are fueling growth, investment and adoption of technology in the recent years.
- Centrally sponsored Technological Upgradation Fund Scheme (TUFS) & Scheme for Integrated Textile Park (SITP) are prime investment drivers.
- State Govt.’s Textile Policies (for example: Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka) rejuvenating textile industry and added benefits to investors.
- All textile policies are simplified and investors can opt for dual benefits for same project subject to fulfilling the laid norms.
- Textile machinery import draws minimum import duty and even duty-free import is possible for several categories of machines & technology.
- The TUFS has leveraged investments of INR 2,43,721 crore (US$ 40 bln at current exchange rate) since its launch in April 1999.
- The 12th Plan period (2012-17), TUFS is expected to generate investment worth INR 1,51,000 crore (US$ 25 bln at current exchange rate).
ITMACH India 2019: Exhibitors Profile
- Machinery for Yarn Spinning, Man-made fiber Spinning, Winding, Texturing, Twisting and Accessories
- Machinery for Web Formation, Bonding, Finishing of Non-woven, Felting and Accessories
- Machinery for Preparatory Weaving, Weaving, Tufting and Accessories
- Machinery for Knitting, Hosiery and Accessories
- Machinery for Embroidery, Braiding and Accessories
- Machinery for Washing, Bleaching, Dyeing, Finishing, Cutting, Folding and Accessories
- Machinery for Printing, Digital Printing, Consumables and Accessories
- Machinery for Garment, Garment Processing & Finishing and Accessories
- Laboratory Testing, Measuring and Quality Control Equipment and Accessories
- Transport, Material Handling, Logistics, Warehousing, Packing Equipment and Accessories
- Equipment for Recycling, Waste Reduction and Pollution prevention and Accessories
- Software for Design, Data Monitoring, Management, Processing and Integrated production
- Dyes, Pigments, Inks, Colorants and Chemical Auxiliaries for textiles
- Services for the textile industry and Associated Equipment for textile plant operations
- Research and educational institutions, Technical Information Services