Date: 13 – 15 October, 2020
Location: Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 1, No. 1, Jingmao 2nd Rd., Nangang District, Taipei, Taiwan
Organizer: Taiwan Textile Federation, 5F, TTF Building, 22, AiGuo East Rd., Taipei 100, Taiwan
Phone: 886-2-2341-7251, ext.2331
Timings: 09:00 AM – 06:00 PM
Best Destination for Innovative Textiles
The 24th Taipei Innovative Textile Application Show (TITAS 2020) will be held from October 13 – 15 at Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Hall 1. There will be 400 exhibitors with more than 760 booths from all over the world to gather in the professional trade show.
Taipei Innovative Textile Application Show (TITAS 2020) is the only professional textile trade show you may find in Taiwan, as well as the most important innovative textile exhibition in Asia. This year’s Taipei Innovative Textile Application Show (TITAS 2020) is all about Sustainable, Smart and Functional Textiles, with the focus on:
- Sustainability – cutting down resource usage and optimizing manufacturing efficiency to achieve zero discharge of hazardous substances by adopting eco-friendly materials and processes
- Smart textiles – combining cloud computing and advanced communication technology to provide wearable technology that is fashionable and comfortable
- Functional applications – applying multi-functional textiles to a new lifestyle across sports, outdoor, fashion, fitness and wellness
Taipei Innovative Textile Application Show (TITAS 2020) is a 3 day event being held from 13 to 15 October 2020 Taipei Nangang Exhibition Centre in Taipei, Taiwan. This event showcases products like OEM / ODM Apparel & Accessories, Textile Technology & Related Services etc. in the Textile, Fabrics & Yarns industry.
The 24th Taipei Innovative Textile Application Show (TITAS 2020) will make its grand debut at Taipei Nangang Exhibition Hall 1 from October 13 to 15, 2020. It is expected that 400 exhibitors from around the world will participate in the exhibition. More than 1,000 booths.
TITAS is the only professional textile exhibition in Taiwan, providing innovative textiles that meet the needs of global buyers, and for the first time joined the “Sewing Equipment Zone” to integrate the complete, complete, and downstream textile industry supply chain system.
- Sustainable environmental protection – Actively adopt environmental protection processes, implement resource reduction and efficient utilization, and achieve zero emissions of hazardous substances.
- Smart Textile – Combining 3C cloud processing integration and wireless transmission technology, we are moving towards smart textiles that are comfortable to wear and have multiple measurement functions.
- Functional applications – Give multi-functional and functional textiles to build a new life style across sports, outdoor, fashion, health care and other application areas.
- Smart Manufacturing – Using industrial 4.0 high-end technology process to automate clothing sewing engineering, and comprehensively improve efficiency through the Internet, e-commerce and mobile APP smart applications.
Taipei Innovative Textile Application Show: Exhibitors Profile
Exhibitors include manufacturers from all sectors of the textile machinery industry, including spinning, non-woven, weaving, knitting, dyeing and finishing, garment making, testing, software as well as dye stuffs and chemicals.