Event Name: GTE Bangalore – Garment Technology Expo
Category: Trade Fairs
Event Date: 08 – 10 October, 2022
Location: Gayatri Vihar – Jayamahal palace ground, Jayamahal, Bangalore, Karnataka 560080 India
Organizer: Garment Technology Expo Pvt Ltd., B-111, Ground Floor, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-1, New Delhi 110020 India
Phone: 011 4160 1662
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
South East Asia’s most comprehensive apparel production technology show
GTE Bangalore 2022: Event Profile
Garment Technology Expo’s flagship event, GTE, New Delhi is held in spring, annually. Started in 2001 with 87 participants and managing 4700 visitors, through the journey across 26 editions of progressive growth and consistent patronage, the 2016 edition accommodated 327 participants, representing over 800 companies and brands from 22 countries. This hugely popular show was patronized by over 21,000 trade visitors. Despite very sluggish market conditions, the show saw an increase of nearly 10% over the previous show, both in terms of participation and visitation. The show covered all segments of the industry; right from the latest technology machines to machine spares & consumables; from infrastructure set-up to latest processes & systems; from raw materials to trimmings & embellishments; from logistics & packaging solutions to trade communication and documentation services.
The biggest industry show in the subcontinent, GTE New Delhi is patronized by trade professionals who include manufacturers, exporters, institutions and other volume consumers. Besides, Owners, CEOs, MDs and Production Heads who visit to see, compare and negotiate deals for new machinery, designers, technical supervisors, shop floor managers, etc visit to update themselves on new technologies, materials, the latest product launches and new innovations at GTE.
GTE, known to showcase the latest machines and processes. Nearly 85% of the participants in the initial editions of GTE continue to be steadfast. New innovations, product launches, product upgrades, live demonstrations, new materials, etc. are the cornerstone of each successive show.
GTE Bangalore, having started in 2006 is held every alternate year and is also growing in stature and reach with each show. The 2018 show in August is keenly patronized by the apparel, made-ups and knitting machinery & accessories manufacturing and marketing companies and the show is awaited by the entire manufacturing, export and institutional sectors.
GTE Bangalore 2022: Exhibitors Profile
- SEWING: Computerized, Industrial, Overlock, Flat Lock Machines and Spares.
- KNITTING: Circular, Flat, Socks and Collar Machines.
- LEATHER: Leather Garment & Shoe Making Machinery.
- EMBROIDERY: Industrial, Multi-Head, Single Head and Home Machines, Sequence Devices.
- TEXTILE PRINTING: Digital, Screen and Transfer Printing Machines.
- PACKAGING: Hangers, Woven Tapes, Woven & Printed Labels, Plotter Papers.
- CONSUMABLES & SPARES: Dyes & Chemicals, All kinds of Machine Parts & Accessories and Raw Materials.
- DYEING & LAUNDRY: Soft Flow, Relax Dryers, Tumblers, Laundry and Dry Cleaning Machines, Dyes & Chemicals.
- FURNISHING, FLOORING & MADE-UPS MACHINES FINISHING: Compacting, Steam Ironing Machines, Conveyor Systems and Boilers, Laser Cutting Machine.
- CAD / CAM: Designing, Cutting Room and all related Software.
- FABRICS: Technical Textiles, Indian and Imported Natural & Synthetic Fabrics, Denims.
- ACCESSORIES: Zippers, Buttons, Sewing and Embroidery Threads, Needles, Interlining, Padding, Lingerie, Accessories, Tapes, Laces, Elastics.
- SUPPORT SERVICES: Software Solutions & Consultancy, Turnkey Projects, Project Finance, Handling Equipment, Testing Equipment, Logistics.
GTE 2022: Visitors Profile
- Garment Exporters
- Domestic Manufacturers
- Ordinance Factories
- Job Workers
- Traders & Suppliers
- Textile Organizers
- Fashion Institutes
- Institutional & Govt Bodies
- Shop Floor Managers
- Launder Mats