Event Name: India ITME
Category: Trade Fairs
Event Date: 08 – 13 December, 2022
Location: India Expo Centre Mart – Plot No. 23 – 25 & 27 – 29, Knowledge Park – II, Gautam Budh Nagar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201306 India
Organizer: India ITME Society, 1210/1211/1212 Dalamal Tower, ‘A’ Wing, 12th Floor, Plot No.211, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400021 India
Phone: +91-22-4972 4603 / 2202 0032 / 2285 1579
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:30 PM
11th edition of India ITME will be held from 08-13th December 2022 at India Exposition Mart Ltd. (IEML), Greater Noida.
India ITME 2022: About
India ITME 2022 shall be held in India Exposition Mart Ltd, Noida. The total number of halls will be 15 with a total area of 2,35,000 sq. mtrs, making it the largest in this industry segment.
This event is expected to host more than 1800 exhibitors in 22 Chapters and is expected to have over 1,50,000 visitors over the 6 days period.
The event is being held in well-designed Exhibition Venue in the National Capital Region and one of the largest in India, with lovely weather in December. It is an opportunity to combine business with travel, experience and explore Delhi and Surrounding Region.
The only event in India which brings together 73 Countries and 97 domestic Regions Pan India under one roof; of this 52% of visitor’s belong to top Management & decision makers enabling to close business deals decisively. India ITME 2022 is going to be very exciting business event for Textile & Textile Engineering Industry after a long gap.
As an event organizer, India ITME Society is a globally trusted name for quality, excellence and has successfully served the industry with commitment. We hope and strive to provide a spectacular event which shall also coincide with the completion of 43 years of the Society. India ITME Society’s Motto is “Promoting Trade through technology,with commitment, integrity and transparency of conduct.”
Objectives Of The Event
- To develop India as a textile and textile engineering sourcing destination.
- To encourage investment in India for textile machinery manufacturing and thus support Government initiative to develop “India “as a manufacturing hub” for textile engineering.
- To encourage new market development to generate new custom lead from 2nd tire and rural markets for the manufacturers.
- To facilitate connect to agents, dealers, distributors for overseas market as well as the domestic market for the manufacturers.
- To facilitates joint ventures and technology transfer.
- To promote / support the growth of Textile Industry in India, through new technologies, along with Ancillary and Allied Industries & Trade.
India ITME 2022 will offer unmatched business to the exhibitors as the Indian textiles industry is set for strong growth, buoyed by strong domestic consumption as well as export demand. It will open windows to various business verticals in form of leads, contacts enquiries on a massive platform.
Participation from 91 countries and 22 Chapters, making it as a one stop platform for the engineering solutions and technical technology for textile industry, servicing the whole of Indian textile industry and building India brand.
India ITME 2022: Chapters
- Chapter 1: Machinery Of Spinning Preparatory, Man-made Fibre & Natural Fiber Spinning Machinery, Winding, Texturing, Twisting And Related Auxiliary Machinery And Accessories
- Chapter 2: Machinery For Web Formation, Bonding And Finishing Of Non-wovens And Felting, Machinery Related To Technical Textiles And Accessories
- Chapter 3: Weaving Preparatory Machinery, Weaving, Tufting Machinery, Auxiliary Machinery And Accessories
- Chapter 4: Knitting And Hosiery Machinery, Auxiliary Machinery And Accessories
- Chapter 5: Embroidery Machinery, Braiding Machinery, Auxiliary Machinery And Accessories
- Chapter 6: Washing, Bleaching, Dyeing, Drying, Finishing Machinery, And Related Auxiliary Machinery And Accessories
- Chapter 7: Printing & Digital Printing Machinery, And Related Auxiliary Machinery & Accessories
- Chapter 8: Garment Making Machinery And Related Auxiliary Machinery And Accessories
- Chapter 9: Making-up Industry Machinery And Related Auxiliary Machinery And Accessories
- Chapter 10: Laboratory Testing And Measuring Equipment
- Chapter 11: Transportation, Material Handling, Storing And Packing Equipment
- Chapter 12: Equipment For Recycling, Waste Reduction And Pollution Prevention, Accessories
- Chapter 13: Software For Design, Data Monitoring And Processing (CAD / CAM / CIM) And Integrated Production
- Chapter 14: ERP Package & Web Base Solution Textile Industry
- Chapter 15: Dyestuffs And Chemical Products For The Textile Industry
- Chapter 16: Associated Goods And Services For The Textile Industry
- Chapter 17: Machinery Related To Engineering Products
- Chapter 18: Technical Information Services, Educational, Research Institutes & COE’s
- Chapter 19: Natural Fibres, Man-made Fibres, Technical Fibres, Natural Yarns, Synthetic Yarns Technical Yarns And Recycled Fibres And Yarns
- Chapter 20: Home Textiles
- Chapter 21: Integrated Textile Parks
- Chapter 22: Technical Textile
Organizer: India ITME Society
Established as a non profit Industry body in 1980, today is the back bone of Textile Engineering Industry & the best Catalyst of Technological Excellence, weaving success story for Textiles & Textile Engineering Industry, not only in India but across the globe.
India ITME is unique in its kind of Exhibitions, as it strengthens the industry by escalating Textile Manufacturing, supporting in building avant-garde manufacturing infrastructure by Technology up gradation, fostering Innovation, facilitating Exchange of Knowledge and encouraging Foreign Direct Investments & Joint Ventures, without compromising on enhancing skills and traditional strengths of the hand-woven sector.
Achieving an enviable growth of 54% from 2012 onwards, India ITME Society is continuing its growth trajectory to reach the top slot. Today the events by India ITME Society are globally acknowledged, by not only the Textile & Textile Engineering Industry, but also has become a landmark event & pride for India.