Event Name: India Home Furnishing Expo (IHF)
Category: Trade Fairs
Event Date: 12 – 15 July, 2022
Location: Pragati Maidan, New Delhi 110001 India
Organizer: Vision Communications – HA-03, Third Floor, Near Footprints School, Sector 104, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201304 India
Phone: +91- 9810872914; +91- 9212707924
Timings: 10:00 AM – 18:00 PM
India Home Furnishing Expo 2022: Event Profile
India home furnishing expo is a collective effort towards redefining sourcing for home fashion industry. It brings together the seller and buyer under one roof. The fair is scheduled between 12 – 15 July, 2022 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, to meet manufacturers and importers of home textiles, home decor & related services. IHF New Delhi 2022 will provide all big, medium and small manufacturers, importers and suppliers of home furnishing & home decor a platform to showcase their range of products at such a huge level.
The show will provide exhibitors a chance to meet with high quality buyers as decision makers, owners, CEOs, proprietors, directors, sourcing heads, merchandising managers, purchase managers & material managers, potential collaborators like distributors, wholesalers, retailers, franchisees, Importers & brands. Also variety of industry specialty retailers like furnishing stores, home textiles stores, mattresses stores, home decor retailers, interior design stores, home boutiques & potential franchisees from all over India like New Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Mumbai, Ahmadabad, Ludhiana, Amritsar, Jalandhar, Patiala, Mohali, Jaipur, Indore, Ambala, Karnal, Lucknow, Kanpur, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Tirupur, Surat , Meerut as well as buyers from Bangladesh, Sri Lanka & Nepal from overseas.
IHF 2022: Product Range
Complete range of home products are exhibited at IHF India across the following categories:
- Home textiles: Furnishing fabrics, curtains, decorative made-ups, cushion covers, bed linen, mattresses, blankets and quilts, towels and bath linen, table and kitchen linen, rugs, durries & carpets, other home textile & soft furnishing products.
- Home Decor: Wallpapers, wall decorations, blinds, carpets and rugs, wooden and decorative floor coverings, door mats, artefacts, handicrafts, figurines, table decorations, curtain rods, drape mechanisms, decorative lights and fans, decorative hardware, clocks, decorative accessories, small furniture, cane, bamboo products, dry and artificial flowers, aromas and fragrances, candles and stands, festive decorations etc.
- Services: Store designing, visual merchandising, display aids and retail furniture, retail management software, design software, digital printing equipment, IT hardware, software and consumables, social media solutions, advertising and communications, logistics services, trade publications, books, trend information and associations.
Who Should Exhibit?
Any international or Indian brand, manufacturer, importer, exporter, designer or service provider in categories like home textiles, furnishing fabrics, home decor, or related services wishing to enter or expand their distribution and retail network in the Indian market can exhibit at IHF Expo New Delhi. If you are looking for experienced and professional business partners like Country Representative, National or Regional distributors, wholesalers, importers, retailers, trade or institutional buyers, corporate gift buyers for Indian domestic market, exhibiting at IHF will provide you the right connections. Established brands and manufacturers can introduce their innovations and complete collections to retailers and trade buyers from all over India (visitors are coming through all over India), just in a matter of 4 days. Exhibitors will find IHF a high quality, focused and cost effective trade show with clear focus on Indian market.
Who will benefit by exhibiting ?
- International Brands and Manufacturers, Wishing to Introduce Themselves to Indian Market.
- International Brands Looking For the Right Indian Partner In Terms Of Trade Representatives, Distributors, Importers, Retailers with Established Credentials and Professional Approach to the Indian Domestic Market.
- Established Indian Brands and Manufacturers in Home Textiles, Home Decor and services Who Wish to Introduce Their New Collections To The Trade And Want To Expand Their Retail And Distribution Network.
- New Brands And Producers From India Or Other Countries, Wishing To Enter Indian Domestic Market Can Effectively Launch Or Test Market Their Products.
- Brands Wishing To Get Instant Feedback from the Trade to Your New Business Ideas in Home Category.
- Brands Wishing To Consolidate Their Leadership and Trade Presence.
India Home Furnishing Expo 2022: Exhibitors Profile
Profile of exhibit based on:
- Furnishing & decorative fabrics
- Curtains & blinds
- Decorative made-ups
- Bed linen & decorative bedding
- Mattresses & pillows
- Comforters & blankets
- Towels & bath linen
- Table & kitchen linen
- Carpets & floor coverings
- Wall papers
- Wall decorations
- Floor coverings
- Rugs & carpets
- Bathroom accessories
- Table decorations
- Decorative hardware
- Decorative lights & switches
- Decorative accessories
- Dry flowers & fragrances
- Artificial flowers & aroma oils
- Candles & candle stands
- Store & interior design services
- Visual merchandising & window display services
- Display aids & retail furniture
- Lighting & hardware solutions
- Retail management software
- Cash counting & registers
- Design software
- Digital printing equipment
- IT hardware
- Software & consumables
- Loyalty programs
- Online platforms
- Social media solutions
- Advertising & communications
- POP solutions
- Fabric hanger & catalogue
- Packaging & promotional aids
- Logistics services
- Trend information Books
- Trade publications
Our vision is to promote, develop and grow the home textile industry so that its immense potential is tapped fully and it is given the nationwide and global recognition that it deserves. Being the fastest growing segment of the industry in India, Vision Communications as a steering force in the home textile business, guides it into a more illustrious and distinguished future. Having sprouted from a noble and visionary thought, a combination of innovative ventures, creative campaigns and well planned strategies is what the Vision Communications aims to implement to ensure that growth takes place at an accelerated pace.
IHF India offers several benefits to exhibitors targeting the rapidly growing Indian market for home textiles, home decor & related services:
- Opportunity to Present your innovations and new range to all categories of retailers from across India simultaneously in just 4 days
- Connects with you new retailers (Large Format Stores, Specialty retailers, Online Retailers, Franchisees and traditional stores) and trade buyers (Corporate buyers, institutional buyers, importers and wholesalers) in existing and new territories
- Consolidate trade relationships and opportunity to book spot orders from retailers and regional distributors
- Simultaneously reach out to potential agents, distributors and wholesalers
- Connect to institutional buyers and interior designers
- Meet key buying-decision makers of leading department and specialty stores
- Get instant feedback on products, prices and innovations from leading retailers
- Gain first-hand knowledge of different market segments, trends, consumer preferences and retailers needs
- Showcase your competitive advantage in terms of product design, features, benefits and costs
- Build a database of potential buyers
Who Should Visit?
Retailers including home stores, department stores, hyper markets, specialty retailers, traditional stores for home textiles, home decor, online retailers, distributors, importers, corporate buyers, institutional buyers and professionals like interior designers should visit IHF Expo to source & update themselves on the latest Indian and international products range, market information and discover upcoming home fashion Trends in terms of colors, designs, materials & styles. IHF Expo facilitates Sourcing of innovative, wide range of high quality branded and private label products in home textiles, furnishing fabrics, floor coverings carpets, home decoration products like wall papers, blinds etc. should visit IHF Expo. Besides, Home Furnishing, retailers, wholesalers, distributors, agents for Home Textiles and Home Decor lifestyle home stores will also find IHF Expo useful for updating and sourcing from brands, manufacturers, distributors and importers. Corporate buyers and traders will find several innovative gift ideas and reliable Indian and international suppliers. Institutional buyers like hotels and hospitals too will find sourcing solutions for bed, bath furnishing and housekeeping products. Indian Importers, Wholesalers and Distributors, agents and trade representatives can get several opportunities to connect with international and Indian brands or manufacturers looking for channel partners or agents in India at national and regional levels.
IHF Expo saves valuable time and cost of sourcing for the visitors. They can find new suppliers and innovative products from all over the world under one roof just in 4 days. Timing of IHF Expo at the beginning of their new buying season (July) is apt.
IHF Expo provides trade buyers the following opportunities under one roof:
- See and feel the latest, innovative products from Indian and international brands, manufacturers and importers of home textiles, home decor and related services.
- Find new suppliers and transact business with current suppliers in a competitive business environment.
- Understand and discuss upcoming fashion, product, market and business trends.
- Find new ideas for business growth and diversification.
- To interact with partners, colleagues, suppliers meeting the “home” fraternity.
At IHF Expo the trade visitors will be able to:
- Experience and Source Products from about 100 leading manufacturers, brands, importers, wholesalers, service providers from India and the world over.
- Source home textiles, furnishing fabrics, home decoration products under one roof with completely coordinated look and feel for their stores.
- Gain first-hand knowledge of different product, price, design and market trends, and changing consumer preferences.
- Discover new products and innovations for 2022/23 with better quality and competitive prices.
- Enhance variety and find consistent and long term suppliers.
Who Can Visit in India Home Furnishing Expo?
The trade visitors to India Home Furnishing Expo comprise decision makers, owners, CEOs, proprietors, directors, sourcing heads, merchandising managers, purchase managers & material managers, potential collaborators like distributors, wholesalers, retailers, franchisees, Importers & brands. Also variety of industry specialty retailers like furnishing stores, home textiles stores, mattresses stores, home decor retailers, interior design stores, home boutiques & potential franchisees. IHF India will also visited by institutional buyers, hospitality industry associates, architects & interior designers. All categories of other retailers like department stores, hypermarkets, discount stores, traditional retailers & online retailers will visit the show. The visit of buyers will make it extremely rewarding for them as it will be a huge platform where they can source from a vast range of products from across groups exhibited by top-notch companies of India. India Home Furnishing Expo being restricted strictly for “Trade Only” provides a professional and conducive environment for networking and doing business. India Home Furnishing Expo will be the first ever event in New Delhi for sourcing of Home Textiles and Home Decor under one roof. The nature of the visiting parties to this prestigious event represents not only some of the biggest brands but local names too. It is a considerable mix of national visitors with many of the participants holding important positions and substantial decision-making power.