Event Name: Interfabric Moscow
Category: Trade Fairs
Event Date: 14 – 16 March, 2022
Location: Expocentre, Pavilion 3, Moscow, Russia
Organizer: Russian Union Of Entrepreneurs Of Textile And Apparel Industry – Malaya Semenovskaya St., 3, Moscow, 107023 Russia
Phone: +7 (495) 280-15-53
Timings: 10:00 – 18:00
11th International Exhibition of Fabrics and Textile Materials
Interfabric Moscow 2022: Event Profile
International Exhibition of Fabrics and Textile Materials Interfabric:
- An effective business platform for the quick promotion of high-quality and safe products of the textile industry among Russian manufacturers of clothing, home textiles, knitwear and special-purpose products;
- A key meeting place for industry professionals from Russia and abroad;
- The exhibition is supported not only by the leading Russian enterprises of the industry, professional associations, but also by federal and regional authorities.
Interfabric Moscow 2022 is going to be taken place during 14 – 16 March, 2022 at Russia. The show is an effective business platform for the promotion of quality and safe products on the Russian market among Russian manufacturers of clothes, home textile, knitwear and products for special purposes as well as representatives of wholesale companies and government agencies.
Interfabric Moscow 2022 Exhibition is a 3 day event being held at the Expocentre Fairgrounds in Moscow, Russia. The Spring Edition is held in the framework of the Russian Textile Week. This Exhibition showcases products like fabrics for clothing, knitted fabrics, yarn and thread, decorative and interior fabrics, home textiles, fittings, accessories, finishing materials, auxiliary and related products, textile raw materials and much more etc. in the Textile, Fabrics & Yarns industry.
Interfabric Moscow 2022: Why Exhibit?
Interfabric Moscow 2022 is an effective business platform for the promotion of quality and safe products on the Russian market among Russian manufacturers of clothes, home textile, knitwear and products for special purposes as well as representatives of wholesale companies and government agencies.
- To increase the volume of sales in just 4 days
- To find new customers and meet with partners
- To expand the geography of sales
- To get a fair evaluation of the product competitiveness
- To confirm the position and status on the industry market
Interfabric Moscow 2022: Exhibitors Profile
- Fabrics for the production of clothing
- Knitted Fabrics
- Yarn and Threads
- Decorative and Interior Fabrics
- Home Textiles
- Textile Accessories
- Decoration Materials
- Auxiliary and related products, components
- Textile Raw Materials
- Technical Textiles and Non-woven
- Key Decision Makers